An excellent choice when very requiring good accuracy and reliability at an exceptional value. This inline planetary gearbox has a thread-in mounting style along with a level of precision and torque capacity that is best-in-class. Offered in a coaxial shaft design, with a maximum 5 arc-min backlash rating, the VRL is an accurate, high performance, cost effective solution for any OEM.
The VRL Series has dimensions that allow the reducer to be a direct substitute for some other common competitor models. The machining quality of the helical planetary gears means a very quiet and more efficient gearbox than competitive products. These planetary gearheads are the perfect solution for servomotor applications such as gantries, injection-molding machines, pick and place automation, and linear slides.
VRL Series Features
- Quiet operation : Helical gears contribute to reduce vibration and noise.
- High Precision : Standard backlash is 5 arc-min, ideal for precision control.
- High Rigidity & Torque : High rigidity & high torque were achieved by uncaged needle roller bearings.
- Adapter Bushing Connection : Can be attached to any motor all over the world.
- No Grease Leakage : Perfect solution using high viscosity anti-separation grease.
- Maintenance-Free : No need to replace the grease for the life of the unit.
Can be attached in any position.